Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Phoenix, AZ | PRN
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants (COTA's) throughout the Phoenix Arizona region
At WSi Healthcare we are committed to 'changing lives, one person at a time.' Our therapy team works hard to make this happen. Our vision is to make certain every patient is seen throughout their continuum of care.
We make this vision possible by hiring COTA's that have flexible schedules to work PRN/Per Diem/on-call hours.
You can help us make this vision possible, simply by picking up days and hours when you have availability in your current schedule.
- Enjoy work-life balance; work differently and more flexibly. We will always be your best source for a flexible schedule.
- We give you the technologies and the resources you need to make a difference. Easily add and remove extra shifts from your smart phone or online.
- You will have the opportunity to try new facilities, meet new people, and transition into new opportunities.
- Work alongside - or be in the presence of - some of the major rehab facilities in Arizona.
Sign up with WSi Healthcare today! WSi can be reached at (855)-974-5627.
- COTA License
- CPR/BLS Card
- Current Immunization Records
- Ability to complete all on boarding paperwork including passing a background check/drug screening
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!