Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Boulder, CO | Contract
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet patients in a professional and courteous manner by phone and in person.
- Fill site prescriptions according to the clinic's medication outlet and pharmacy procedures.
- Manage patient assistance programs.
- Stock shelves; unpack orders and other inventory control functions.
- Order stock meds
- Cashier for the medication outlet including balancing of daily activities.
- Keeping all necessary logs in a timely manner.
- Check sample medication stock for expired meds and pull meds.
- Maintain sample medication logs.
Requirements A. Education / Experience
- Education: High school degree.
- Diploma from an accredited pharmacy technician training school.
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
B. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Communicates fluently verbally and written in English
- Communicates fluently verbally in Spanish.
- Good keyboarding and computer skills.
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks and demonstrate time management skills.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!